Sunday, September 20, 2009

Top 10 Douchebag Cars

Photo credit: MOBSTA7

1. Chrysler 300
Typical driver: The poor man's Bentley styling says look at me, the douche owner also has a high-maintenance wife/girlfriend to go with it.

2. Cadillac Escalade
Typical driver: Besides being a magnet for car thieves, Escalades attract douches that also enjoy wearing Uggs with their shorts.

3. Any lifted 4X4 with 22" or larger rims
Typical driver: Bros in Black Flys sunglasses, hangs out at the local college bar in search of a party or his next victim in which to slip a roofie.

Photo credit: Auto Site

4. Mercedes C-class
Typical driver: I just leased this so I can have a three-pointed star in my driveway too!

5. Dodge Magnum
Typical driver: See #1 with some practicality thrown in.

6. Range Rover
Typical driver: Go anywhere capability meets mall parking lot, I like to be rugged while roughing it with my iPhone while hiking in an urban park.

7. Nissan 350z Convertible
Typical driver: I'm a 30 something year-old suffering from my pre-mid-life crisis

8. Volvo S60/V50
Typical driver: I'm a douche that attended Brown and also appreciate safety while driving 85 mph with my family in tow.


Photo credit: Off-Road

9. Ford Ranger 4X4
Typical owner: I am a bro in training, I enjoy beer pong and long walks on the beach.

10. Chevrolet Impala w/ 20" rims or larger
Typical owner: Gangsta douche, bonus points for fender bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment